NFL Playoffs 2022
- Pick Any Team
NFL Playoffs Pool - How it works
This is a bracket pick'em pool. Just pick the winner of each game. Each player can make 1 set of picks.
Earn points for correct picks. Most points wins the pool.
Point values for each pick are shown next to each team on the picks page.
Hover over a team's points or click on a team's logo to get more info.
Tiebreaker: the entry closest to the total points scored in the Super Bowl wins.
When picking 1 round at a time, each game's pick is due by kickoff time.
If you can not pick a team, then the game has already started or you did not pick that team in the previous round.
• Pick 1 round at a time or the whole bracket at the start.
• Points increase each round.
• Underdogs are worth more points, favorites are worth less.
• When picking 1 round at a time, allow players to pick any team each round. Or, after the 1st round, don't allow players to pick teams that they picked to lose in a previous round.
• Over/Under: Players can pick whether the total points scored in a game will be
the posted number.
Click a team name to pick that team.
If you can not pick a team, then the game has already started
or you did not pick that team in the previous round.
your pick won
your pick lost
All Players Pool Points:
You can pick a maximum of games out of all the games shown.
To remove a pick, click a picked team name.
Notice the spread shown for each game.
A - (minus) sign means the team is favored by the indicated # of points.
A + (plus) sign means the team is an underdog by the indicated # of points.
Think of the spread as meaning: "Will the favorite win by more than the point spread?".
For example, if the Packers are a 7.5 point favorite over the Bears and the final score is Packers 28, Bears 21, then the Bears pick wins because the Packers won by only 7.
The spread values may change, up until game time.
It appears you are the only player in your league for this pool. If you would like to join a public league and compete against other players, you are more than welcome to join! To do so, first you need to remove your existing league. Just go to that
and remove yourself from the leaderboard. That will also remove your league. Then
join a public league
. Good luck!
Enter the total points
scored in the Super Bowl:
In case there's a tie, the entry closest to the total points scored in the Super Bowl, wins the pool.
Did you forget to login?
To enjoy all available features, login or sign up.
Advantages of logging in:
• Leagues offer many more features
• You are eligible for the leaderboards
• You can start or join a pool league
• You can pick the whole bracket at the start
• Make sure your picks are saved
• Picks are synced across all your devices
• Receive pick reminders (optional)
• We do not share your personal info with anyone
• Complete privacy, all free, more fun!
• Much more, all free, no spam
Thanks For Playing
Remember to stop by next week to see how you're doing and make your next round's picks. Your score will be available on this page.
Remember to stop by Friday to see how you're doing and start making your next round's picks. Your score will be available on this page.
Remember to stop by later to see how you're doing and make your next round's picks. Your score will be available on this page.
Stop by later and check your score on this page.
All picks are made
Sorry, your pick was not saved. Please refresh the page to try again.
One moment please ...
This web site is for entertainment purposes only.
poolsbyround.com is not affiliated in any way with the NFL, NBA, NCAA or FIFA.
All team names and logos are copyright of their respective owners.