College Football Bowl Games Pool
The college football bowl games pool is a free pick'em pool. You can pick which team will win or which team will beat the spread for all the bowl games. The 2021-2022 Bowl Games pool starts Friday 12/17/21.
All our pools feature easy league hosting setup for the commish and great league scoring options to customize the game to your preference.
New league options this year include Beat the Spread and Over/Under.
Check out an
example picks page
Find out more about the
Bowl Games Pool Leagues
College football bowl games pool, example pick'em page snippet
Bowl Games Pool - How it works
Pick the winner or pick who will beat the spread for each bowl game.
Each game's pick is due by the listed kickoff time.
Earn points for correct picks.
Most points wins the pool.
Point values for each pick are shown next to each team on the picks page.
Tiebreaker: the entry closest to the total points scored in the National Championship game wins.
• Pick the game winners or pick which team will beat the spread.
• Underdogs are worth more points, favorites are worth less.
• Bigger bowl games are worth more points.
• Risk feature: Win extra points for a correct pick or lose points for an incorrect pick.
• Over/Under: Players can pick whether the total points scored in a game will be
the posted number.
This web site is for entertainment purposes only.
poolsbyround.com is not affiliated in any way with the NFL, NBA or NCAA.
All team names and logos are copyright of their respective owners.