NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Pool
The Stanley Cup Playoffs pool is a new free bracket pick'em office pool. Pick the winner of each series. The pool starts 4/17/23.
Players can pick 1 round at a time or the whole bracket before the games start. Playing 1 round at a time gives players who have a rough 1st round a better chance at catching up and not losing interest. It also creates a more strategic, fun game.
Along with all our usual bracket league options (including underdogs/favorites and round progress), you can also choose to get bonus points for picking the series winners in the correct number of games.
All our pools feature easy league hosting setup for the commish and great league scoring options to customize the pool to your preference.
Check out an
example picks page
Find out more about the
NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Pool Leagues
Stanley Cup Playoffs Pool - How it works
This is a bracket pick'em pool. Just pick the winner of each series. Each player can make 1 set of picks.
Earn points for correct picks. Most points wins the pool.
Point values for each pick are shown next to each team on the picks page.
Tiebreaker: the entry closest to the total goals scored in all the games of the Stanley Cup Finals wins the pool or league.
When picking 1 round at a time, picks are due before the start of each series.
• Pick 1 round at a time or the whole bracket at the start.
• Points can increase each round.
• Underdogs are worth more points, favorites are worth less.
• Get bonus points for picking a series winner in the correct number of games.
• When picking 1 round at a time, after the 1st round, allow players to pick any team or limit players' picks to the teams they picked in the previous round.
• Parlay: Players can select 3 games to parlay. Win extra points for picking all 3 games correctly or lose points if you miss one.
This web site is for entertainment purposes only.
poolsbyround.com is not affiliated in any way with the NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLB or FIFA.
All team names and logos are copyright of their respective owners.