NBA Weekends Pool
The NBA Weekends pool at poolsbyround.com is a free pick'em pool. Pick the winners of the 10 best competition games played Friday, Saturday or Sunday each week. Compete against other league members each week and throughout the season.
All our pools feature easy league hosting setup for the commish and great league scoring options to customize the game to your preference.
The Match Play league option is now available. Players can compete against another league member each week. Most points wins the weekly matchup. The best W/L record at the end of the season wins the league.
The new Over/Under league option is also now available. Optionally select the over/under for any game in addition to picking winners.
Play NBA Weekends 2021
Find out more about the
NBA Weekends Pool Leagues
NBA Weekends pool, example pick'em page snippet
NBA Weekends Pool - How it works
To enter the pool, just make some picks.
Pick the winners of 10 games each weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
Earn points for correct picks.
The most points wins the weekly and season pools.
Point values for each pick are shown next to each team on the picks page.
Tiebreaker: the entry closest to the total points scored in the last game of the week.
Each game's pick is due by tipoff time.
• Underdogs can be worth more points.
• The weekly bonus game is worth double the points.
• Risk feature: Win extra points for a correct pick or lose points for an incorrect pick.
• Match Play: League players are matched up head-to-head against another league member each week. Whoever gets the most points that week, wins the match. The best W/L record at the end of the season wins the league.
• Over/Under: Players can pick whether the total points scored in a game will be
the posted number.
This web site is for entertainment purposes only.
poolsbyround.com is not affiliated in any way with the NFL, NBA or NCAA.
All team names and logos are copyright of their respective owners.