NBA Weekends Pool
The NBA Weekends pool is a free pick'em pool. Pick the winner or pick who will beat the spread for the 10 best competitive games played Friday, Saturday or Sunday each week. Compete against other league members each week and throughout the season.
The pool will now run from the start of the regular season in October till the end of the season in April. You can start a league anytime and it will run till the end of the season.
All our pools feature easy league hosting setup for the commish and great league scoring options to customize the game to your preference.
The Parlay league option is now available. Players can optionally select 3 games to parlay. Win extra points for picking all 3 games correctly or lose points if you miss one.
The new Beat The Spread league option is also now available. Pick which teams will beat the spread instead of picking which teams will win the game.
Check out an
example picks page
Find out more about the
NBA Weekends Pool Leagues
NBA Weekends pool, example pick'em page snippet
NBA Weekends Pool - How it works
To enter the pool, just make some picks.
Pick the winner or pick who will beat the spread for 10 games each weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
Earn points for correct picks.
The most points wins the weekly and season pools.
Point values for each pick are shown next to each team on the picks page.
Tiebreaker: the entry closest to the total points scored in the last game of the week or pool.
Each game's pick is due by tipoff time.
• Pick the game winners or pick which team will beat the spread.
• Head-to-Head: League players are matched up against another league member each week. Whoever gets the most points that week, wins the match. The best W/L record at the end of the season wins the league.
• Underdogs are worth more points, favorites are worth less.
• The weekly bonus game is worth double the points.
• Risk feature: Win extra points for a correct pick or lose points for an incorrect pick.
• Parlay: Players can select 3 games to parlay. Win extra points for picking all 3 games correctly or lose points if you miss one.
• Over/Under: Players can pick whether the total points scored in a game will be
the posted number.
This web site is for entertainment purposes only.
poolsbyround.com is not affiliated in any way with the NFL, NBA or NCAA.
All team names and logos are copyright of their respective owners.