College Football Season Pool
The college football season pool is a free pick'em pool. Play Pick the Winner or Beat the Spread. All games involving Power 5 teams or Top 25 ranked teams are available to pick from. The 2023 season pool lasts 14 weeks, starting 8/31/23 and ending with the conference championships on 12/2/23.
The league commish can select which games your league players pick from each week. By default, the 10 best competitive games nationwide will be pre-selected each week. Or each league commish has the option to choose one of the Power 5 conferences and those conference teams' games will automatically be pre-selected as the games to pick from each week for your league. The commish can also edit the pre-selected games to add or remove any games to pick from each week.
With the Match Play option, you can compete against another league member each week, similar to fantasy football. Most points wins the weekly matchup. The best W/L record at the end of the season wins the league. Without the Match Play option, the most total points at the end of the season wins the league.
The league commish can make late picks for other league members. The Parlay and Over/Under league options are also available.
All our pools feature easy league hosting setup for the commish and great league scoring options to customize the pool to your preference.
Play College Football Season 2023
Find out more about the
College Football Season Pool Leagues
College football pool, example pick'em page snippet
College Football Season Pool - How it works
To enter the pool, just make some picks. Each player can make 1 set of picks.
Pick every game on the pickem page each week.
Earn points for correct picks.
The most points wins the weekly and season pools.
Point values for each pick are shown next to each team on the picks page.
Tiebreaker: the entry closest to the total points scored in the last game of the week or pool.
Each game's pick is due by the listed kickoff time.
The 2023 pool's games start 8/31 and end 12/2.
• Pick the game winners or pick which team will beat the spread.
• Head-to-Head: League players are matched up against another league member each week. Whoever gets the most points that week, wins the match. The best W/L record at the end of the season wins the league.
• Underdogs are worth more points, favorites are worth less.
• Weekly bonus game is worth double the points.
• Risk feature: Win extra points for a correct pick or lose points for an incorrect pick.
• Parlay: Players can select 3 games to parlay. Win extra points for picking all 3 games correctly or lose points if you miss one.
• Over/Under: Players can pick whether the total points scored in a game will be
the posted number.
This web site is for entertainment purposes only.
poolsbyround.com is not affiliated in any way with the NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLB or FIFA.
All team names and logos are copyright of their respective owners.