College Football Season Pool
The college football season pool is a free pick'em pool. Play Pick the Winner or Beat the Spread for the 10 best competitive games each week. And now the league commish can select which games your league players pick from each week! The 2022 season pool lasts 13 weeks, starting 9/1/22 and ending 11/26/22.
New this year: 10 games will be pre-selected to pick from each week. The league commish can select one of the Power 5 conferences and those conference teams games will automatically be included in the 10 pre-selected games each week. If there are less than 10 conference games, then the best nationwide games will complete the list of 10 games. Or the commish can choose to activate the 10 best games nationwide each week. The commish can also edit the pre-selected games to add or remove games to pick from each week. Activate any number of games from 1 to 30+ games each week.
With the Match Play option, you can compete against another league member each week, similar to fantasy football. Most points wins the weekly matchup. The best W/L record at the end of the season wins the league. Without the Match Play option, the most total points and the end of the season wins the league.
The Parlay and Over/Under league options are also now available.
All our pools feature easy league hosting setup for the commish and great league scoring options to customize the game to your preference.
Find out more about the
College Football Season Pool Leagues
College football pool, example pick'em page snippet
College Football Season Pool - How it works
To enter the pool, just make some picks.
Pick every game on the pickem page each week.
Earn points for correct picks.
The most points wins the weekly and season pools.
Point values for each pick are shown next to each team on the picks page.
Tiebreaker: the entry closest to the total points scored in the last game of the week or pool.
Each game's pick is due by the listed kickoff time.
The 2022 season starts Thursday 9/1 and ends 11/26.
• Pick the game winners or pick which team will beat the spread.
• Head-to-Head: League players are matched up against another league member each week. Whoever gets the most points that week, wins the match. The best W/L record at the end of the season wins the league.
• Underdogs are worth more points, favorites are worth less.
• Weekly bonus game is worth double the points.
• Risk feature: Win extra points for a correct pick or lose points for an incorrect pick.
• Parlay: Players can select 3 games to parlay. Win extra points for picking all 3 games correctly or lose points if you miss one.
• Over/Under: Players can pick whether the total points scored in a game will be
the posted number.
This web site is for entertainment purposes only.
poolsbyround.com is not affiliated in any way with the NFL, NBA or NCAA.
All team names and logos are copyright of their respective owners.